Tuesday 8 December 2015

FREE to read

                                          News about my WIP projects

Often, you will read the term WIP on my blog, what does it mean?
WIP is short for Work In Progress, which in itself covers a lot of concepts.
It could mean I am expanding a short story, trying to find a suitable image for a story, or I have an idea but waiting for my thoughts to form a concept for the story.
Among my current list are several fantasy concepts, ghost stories, a sexually motivated business story about a lady's revenge, and several stories on new themes. One thing is certain, they will appear on my blog, not as an ebook for sale.
My idea has always been to be read; when I began as a writer, I was under no delusion that this would be a concept that brings me a large amount of money; I did hope it would bring me more than it has, all that is in the past. The blog is thriving, thanks mainly to readers in Singapore, so, I am content with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment