Thursday 19 November 2015

The big change on the blog

Amazon and Shelfari
 I made a large change to my blog today. Previously, I had my stock of books in a bookcase from the site Shelfari. As the site is an off-shoot from Amazon, and I am not selling there - I saw no need to keep the shelves up. 

Honour roll
A minor change made today is the unlisting of the page - Honour roll - I started the page when I had a few sales on Amazon, and I entered writing contests. There has been no good news - other than the success of  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.Vk4_mFXhDnA and even that success has dried up this month. 

WIP
 I considered starting a page with extracts from my new works but I gave up that idea - nobody is interested in buying anything - and I put out #FREE tidbits now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment