Wednesday 25 November 2015

News on the exclusive edition

Grammarly re-write
I started this book about three years ago and returned to it for the first time this week. My idea was with some tweaking I could make it readable for my friends - I was wrong! In a big way.

In the interim time, my style and grammar have changed greatly and I can see the many flaws in the original story. Add to that Grammarly tells me that I need to re-write sections that have run-on paragraphs, and I got to the point where it would be easier to write this section of the story from the empty page, rather than correct the multitude of errors. 

TBA
 I have no idea when the book will be ready for my friend, and buying the book - if I did put it for sale - is pointless, unless you've read the earlier books.

No comments:

Post a Comment