Saturday 28 November 2015

Is writing dead?

                                A world of repeats


I can tell this is an updated post; the post asks a question which I answered many times.
In my opinion, the answer to my question, sadly, is yes, writing has died.
You only need to see all the rewrites of older stories; some people will say, but the younger generation didn't get to read them. My reply is put your iPad down, and use the library.
This may sound arrogant, but it isn't, I know I could have written a better story than Deadwater Fell. The person who decided to turn a mediocre film, 1 1/2 hours, into a 4 hour series should be shot.

The same is happening in India, years ago there was a great film called Nagin about a snake changing lady; now it has been turned into a 7 season (I don't know how many episodes) teen romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment