Friday, 6 November 2015

Acceptance is the key

Time is the enemy
Sometimes it takes a long while for the truth to sink in, in my case it took nearly four years.


Accepting the inevitable
I have given up all hopes of selling on either Amazon or Kobo. As such, I can move on. I no longer put e-books on either site. The only site I use is Draft2Digital as most of my sales are in Barnes & Noble.
Amazon
With my Kindle rating at an all-time low, you'd think I would be concerned but I gave up on Amazon months ago. I only look at the ratings, in the rare chance I get a sale.

Kobo
As I mentioned in a previous blog, this company employ devious tactics. Last week, I bought five of my e-books to get over the $10 minimum and get money for my sales after over 3 1/2 years on the site. They only recognised three sales - but took money for five - this action keeps me below $10 and without income from my sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment