Monday 12 October 2015

I wonder

Is there anybody out there?

Looking ahead
I wonder if there are any readers awaiting further work from me? 

Forgestriker
 The huge success of my series  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.VhuhuVUViko could lead me to believe that after making a significant sales market in the United States Sci-Fi market there may be readers waiting. However, I am not a person to think the success of one e-book in a series of seven is a sign that anything is awaiting further e-books - I treat each e-book as an individual piece of work. The success of one e-book does not mean others will succeed. 

A nice thought
 It would be a nice thought to think my next work will be half as popular as Forgestriker is, but that's wishful thinking as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment