Wednesday 28 October 2015

Boston

Why film in Boston?
You may have read that I like US TV series, recently I came to asking myself a question. Why are so many series shot in Boston


I can understand the need to get away from shooting in New York, but why choose Boston? From what I read it isn't the cheapest city to live. I realise the city is only a few miles from The Big Apple, surely that can't be the only reason. 

Rizzoli & Isles 
 My new favourite is Rizzoli & Isles featuring two attractive ladies in Angie Harmon (Law & Order) and Sasha Alexander (NCIS). One remark against the series is the character of Jane Rizzoli has a big mouth, well she is a female cop in a mans' world. 

Lorraine Bracco 
On a side note, who says older ladies with fuller figures aren't sexy, I think Lorraine Bracco is as very attractive - if not more - than many younger and slimmer actresses

Crossing Jordan
 Another favourite of mine based in Boston is Crossing Jordan
featuring the lovely Jill Hennessy.

Ms Hennessy isn't my usual type, as I don't usually find slim ladies attractive - I like a lady I can cuddle. 

 On a final footnote, I have been told I look like Miguel Ferrer, who plays Garret Macy in the series when I trim my beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment