Monday 14 September 2015

The Nighthawk

Free to read 

The last two years have seen a lot of changes in my lifestyle. 
I have cut my caffeine intake down to a minimum, this has helped both my mental health, and my sleeping habits.
Other changes have occurred, but the major change is I am no longer a nighthawk up until the crack of dawn, driving myself on.
If 2230 comes, and I am not watching a film or TV, I will not turn the TV on; if I am watching then I will continue until the film or program ends, after that I won't put another on that evening.

Another great change occurred five years ago which had an impact on my mental health too; I stopped worrying if my eBooks would sell, as it became clear that no amount of me using my blog to promote my writing would increase sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment