Tuesday 29 September 2015

Early erotic stories

I am still good
Erotic romances 
 Years ago, I used to write erotic stories for lady friends - with their consent - I would presume to write an erotic romance for a lady unless I had her permission. 

Even in those days I was a good writer, the stories were so good that they were able to give the lady's full sexual pleasures. 

None of the stories mentioned exists as I sent them in private messages to my former friends.

Oyster 
Last year, the book showing here was banned by the publisher Oyster for being too erotic. I find the banning of Sexual Explosions amusing as A Sailor's Love is far more arousing than Sexual Explosions, and yet that wasn't banned. Could it be the mention of the "S" word got the book banned?


No comments:

Post a Comment