Tuesday 14 April 2015

Do not forsake me

GooglePlay?

The Dockland Murders- Al Place

Coincidences
 Like Leroy Jethro Gibbs of NCIS, I don't believe in them. It is strange that two days after I put Pat Canella's opening book on Google play, she had her first sale in four years, and I got a sale on Amazon too.

My greatest pleasure
 Last night the Forgestriker series sold five copies- none were the title book - this gave me great pleasure because it meant the series was active,not only the first three books. For all the great pleasure that gave, it was dwarfed by the sale of a book I wrote nearly four years ago, and had given up on selling again. 

Noir
 The books in the Pat Canella series are praised by a former police sergeant from Queensland, Australia. I  did start a book after Ghosts of your past, but as the others hadn't sold I benched it.
I had been told by friends to leave the books out, they would find a market. I didn't believe it at the time, but now to quote the line from High Noon "Do not forsake me!"




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete