Saturday 26 April 2014

Where Now?


 More Romance?

Aruna Irani
At the moment, my focus for a story is India. I have for a long time had an interest in the state, it has nothing to do with either the series The Jewel in the Crown, or the movie The Far Pavillions.
My interest goes beyond the days of the Raj, and the British Empire; I am a Royalist, but not an Imperialist. I believe the best people to run a country, are the people living there, not some far-off- politician.

On a more fundemantal basis, few Empires last, mainly because the are so costly. 
I have several ideas for stories, I will need to consider how I can write them to fit this blog. I realise the readershp on here is low, but at least it will get read over time, if I put these for sale, there is little chance any will be bought as I don't write the type of story that sells these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment