Saturday 8 February 2014

What if?

For a good portion of my life, I lived with the nagging thought I might have been able to write stories people enjoyed reading but life got in the way until a few years ago, when I became disabled. 

I had to give it a try after all the years of doubts and found I had the talent, if not the learning to fulfil at least part of the wish.

I now stand at the same point with my latest, or is it last book. 
What if I don't finish editing it and don't release it after all the time and effort I put in. Would it be wasted effort?
What if I did release the book and it failed?
 What would I do after yet another failed attempt to please the readers? 
Would anybody other than one or two special friends really care?

What if I don't release it and it could have got my work noticed? But I denied myself the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment