Thursday 27 June 2013

How Dreams can Connect

Raaz 1967

On YouTube, I am watching a film from India which was made in 1967; there are no subtitles, but when I download the film I can add those.
While this may appear odd to some people, readers will know I have an interest in India.
What caught me eye about the film is not the beautiful ladies or the star cast; what caught my mind's eye is the likeness of the theme to a series of dreams I used to get when I lived in Clevedon.

The theme of the story is about a man living in Kenya, he's Indian, who has dreams of a hill railway station in India. For years, I had a similarly themed fream about seeing a disused railway truck in the woods around Clevedon, where we lived. I never found the trusk as around the late 60s, the highway cut through the area where I thought the truck could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment