Friday, 10 May 2013

A day lost

I closed down and went to bed at my usual time of 1:30 intending to get some sleep to work today; as I had lost a few days with my injured arm aching and making typing painful. How wrong can I get?

 I was woken at 3:00 by my stepson going down stairs and putting the landing light on to go in the freezer; following this I had two and a half hours of restlessness which meant my injured arm was getting moved instead of rested. When I was forced to get up through the pain and the inevitable lack of being able to sleep I had neuralgia from lack of sleep and the shoulder pains.

The pain in the shoulder is still here fifteen hours after I got up. What a start to the day, sore left shoulder and neuralgia down the right side of my face :(

No comments:

Post a Comment