Sunday 12 May 2013

A crossover for MJ & Patti?

 Recently I was talking with a close friend about how I felt that with all the problems that have beset the last Pat Canella stories, and how I felt the series was haunted from the time I started writing it.

 I said at one time I had to redirect the plot line as it was becoming too  like a Mark Johnson plot line. My friend suggested that would be a great theme for a book to join my characters in one series of stories. I had to think about the backgrounds to my stories and while Pat Canella is set in the 1940's; Chronicles isn't set in a time period, so the possibility is there. What do you think?

 The bottom line here is that neither series has sold well at Amazon, and this may well be a kill or cure for either or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment