Friday 5 April 2013

Finale' for Lana

 As nobody wants them, here are the final pages fro FREE to Lana's only book:- I hope you can enjoy them.


Jan put her phone in her handbag and put her make-up on, her radiance shone through at all times and she only needed the slightest touches to turn men’s head; her full figure blossomed as she swept out to her car, her skirt flowing and showing just a touch of panties in the breeze. “I’ll surprise him,” she thought, “I’ll get there early and play with my pussy to get her ready for Alex’s lovely cock.”
Alex sat wondering about the things which had happened in the last day or two “Why did Dave’s secretary make such an obvious play for me? Who was the lady in the museum who followed me? Is somebody playing a game with me, if so for what reason?”
He was so engrossed in his thoughts he didn’t notice the young lady down the aisle get up and join him, until she said “Hello Mr. Pearson, can I join you please?”
“Oh, s s s sorry,” he stammered still trying to work out what had been happening and why, “certainly not, you have the advantage as you know my name.”
“Mr. Pearson...,” she started.
 Alex stopped her in mid-sentence and replied, “Unless this is pure cold business, please call me Alex.”
“Thank you, Alex, my name is Joanne Pettison and I am huge fan of yours.”
“Yes, I did see you reading my new book, did you find it exciting?”
“The book is enthralling; I am amazed at how you can envisage such worlds.”
Alex took a minute to think of his answer and said, “They are a mix of places I visited and a large portion on my imagination. Sometimes I take a true mystery and add my own touch; at other times I take an off-beat view of things going on around me and put them in a story.”
Joanne slipped her shoes off and gently rubbed Alex’s thigh with her bare foot, her toes teasing his cock which was already semi-hard after thinking of Jan and the surprise he had for her. She noticed he liked the attention and enjoyed the subtle caresses; he appeared to be getting horny as he bit his lip and winked at her. Joanne licked her lips when he took a sneaky glance at her breasts through the gaps in her shirt between the buttons; so she eased a couple open to give him a look at her thin blue bra which was losing the battle to contain their ampleness.
Joanne’s nipples had become hard and Alex could see them pushing on the material which strained under her heavy breathing when she rubbed his cock. “I know I’m turning you on; your manhood is straining to get loose but you won’t make a play for me, why?”
Alex said, “Joanne, I’m honoured such an attractive and sexy young lady as you wants to make love to me but I have a lady waiting for me.”
Joanne licked her lips and said, “She must be special, Alex, most men would at least try to get a feel of my pussy by now, if you don’t want a quickie in the toilet can I show you something, please?”
Alex replied, “What did you wish to show me?”
Joanne winked at him and said, “Come over here and see for yourself, Mr. Pearson,” she giggled a schoolgirl giggle and moved across to let Alex sit by her. He sat down next to the ginger-haired girl; she took his hand and placed it on her wet panties saying, “This is my gift to you for you and being a gentle, gentleman. Joanne lifted her skirt over her knees so Alex could not miss the damp patches showing on her panties or miss seeing her lips part as she rubbed herself as she came, the cum juices flowing over her mound and through her panties, “I hope your lady loves you as much as you obviously love her,” saying that Joanne came in her hand and rubbed the juices on her skirt before landing a kiss on Alex’s mouth and patting his hard cock for one last time. Joanne winked at him and said, “Come over here and see for yourself, Mr. Pearson,” she giggled a schoolgirl giggle and moved across to let Alex sit by her. He sat down next to the ginger-haired girl; she took his hand and placed it on her wet panties saying, “This is my gift to you for you and being a gentle, gentleman. Joanne lifted her skirt over her knees so Alex could not miss the damp patches showing on her panties or miss seeing her lips part as she rubbed herself as she came, the cum juices flowing over her mound and through her panties, “I hope your lady loves you as much as you obviously love her,” saying that Joanne came in her hand and rubbed the juices on her skirt before landing a kiss on Alex’s mouth and patting his hard cock for one last time.
Alex watched as Joanne went back to his seat and thought, “I would love to make love to Joanne but how can I face Jan knowing I went behind her back, when she trusts me? How I want Jan so much, my cock is really hard and throbbing and would do anything to caress her pussy lips.”
All he could do now was rest the magazine on his lap and stroke his cock but Alex was falling asleep, thinking of Jan kept him hard until he had brought himself off last night and even that pleasure didn’t ease the aching in his loins for the lady he loved.
The train hummed along the rails, the gentle swaying motion of the carriage lulled Alex to sleep; he had an idea of his arrival time at the station and the number of stops before he got off.  He woke two stations before his stop to get up and stretch his cramped legs and even though forty-five minutes had passed, he remained semi-hard.
He walked down the aisle to get a coffee and met Joanne coming back; she winked and gave him a rub in passing as she said, “This is for the lovely lady.”
Alex winked back, patted Joanne’s damp crutch and said, “Thanks for letting me see your pussy, you will make some man a lovely lover,” the two friends parted and Alex got his coffee and got his coffee and sat back down for the last twenty minutes before he had to get ready to get off the train to meet Jan.
The train pulled into the station and Alex walked across the bridge separating the platforms to get to the cafe, it was now he realised he hadn’t eaten but this played into his plan better. He sat eating a pie and watched as Jan’s car drove into the parking lot, “On time,” he thought.
While he was watching her, he got a glance of a man approaching the car from behind and starting to play with himself while he viewed Jan in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment