Tuesday 12 February 2013

The new best seller

 In the aftermath of last night's sale for Holding Richmond, I have decided to class the book as my best seller. The fight with Dockland Murders has been won, although still 2 sales behind I feel that the title "Best seller" is a misnomer for Patti's book as it has not sold since June 2012 and that wasn't on Amazon.
 If you think I hindered DM by taking it off Amazon, remember the book had already been on sale for over four months before HR made its de'but and had sold only one or two copies, since then it has only repeated the sales in the last eight months. All things taken into consideration, Dockland Murders has to be considered one of my least popular books; the complete Pat Canella series is available in Hunted Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment