Do dreams have significance?

In dreams
Do dreams have significance?
This is a question I ask as twice this week I had a dream of going blind.
In the first film, I was having a meal out, and went to relieve myself, when I finished, I turned to leave the toilet to find I was blind.

Early this morning, July 3rd, 2023, I had a dream that I was "legally blind," but I had very limited eyesight. In this story, I was a spy/scientist who could pass signals by his actions.

I was thinking, could these dreams be related to a film from India I am thinking of getting rid of as I have two copies; I only need one of the copies.
In the film, the pianist seen above with actress Tabu, who is not blind, decided to see if losing his sight could enhance his music, so he began wearing dark glasses.
Tabu, took him on as a music teacher/ lover as she had an ulterior motive - she planned to kill her partner in a robbery. She committed the murder, assuming he couldn't see what had happened, but he did see and feared for his life as he knew he couldn't keep the pretense up permanently for fear of losing his sight.
In the end, he had to escape to tell the police of the robbery and murder, so he enlisted a young lady (played by Radhika Apte) to aid in his escape.
As the film ended, Ms. Apte's character asked why didn't he get rid of the glasses as he wasn't blind? He replied he couldn't as wearing the glasses for so long had altered his sight.
I am not afraid of going blind; I have work glasses for myopia for so long, I can't recall not wearing them. I found out about my eye problem when I was standing at the top of a flight of stairs that had an iron grid to aid walking down, and all I could see was the grid; I couldn't see the step edges only the lines of the grid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world