Sunday 16 December 2012

If I vanish

An Uncertain blog

The future of this blog remains undecided when there are hundreds of readers in Singapore.
While the blog as a whole could be seen as growing, the posts do not get more than six or seven readers; I keep asking myself, why go on?
To be honest, I cannot answer the question. 
Some people would tell me, "You are a writer, so you write." I used to believe I was a writer, but what is a writer who cannot sell his books?
Selling is not my my project, but it does give my work value, reading this blog means little as the blog is free; I had considered attempting to make it a paying site, but that may have been detrimental to the few readers I have.

3 comments:

  1. From The Wise Sage of Empirical Trusted Truth: “Money is the root of all evil 👿.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling itself has no bearing whatsoever on “value”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get Beatrix Potter books for free, meaning they no longer have value? But they are “priceless” ( both literally and figuratively) to my young children.

    ReplyDelete