Wednesday 12 December 2012

My first ghost story to get published

Vintage Script

The week before Halloween 2011, the editor for Vintage Script magazine asked if I would like to contribute a ghost story https://www.draft2digital.com/book/66076 to her magazine.
I was very happy to oblige, at this time, I had not had a short story published, I don't count the stories I put online. This version is entitled "The Unseen Version" because after Halloween, it could not be read. also for several years, I thought I had no copy of the story.

If you buy the Special Edition   https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H4F38AI/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i10you can trace the development of the story from the original, to the family version - written for a charity book - then from the first edition of the horror story I wrote, to the final edition with the scary end. Four stories for the price of £.50, what a bargain.
I did say, I don't count what I write on here as being published, in that case, this is my second ghost story I published. For a long time, I didn't like it as I considered it too short in comparison to the first story which is "The Ghost of St. Mary's."




No comments:

Post a Comment