Saturday 13 October 2012

The story of the comeback book

 Nerja has moved into being a serious contender for second best seller

While never having the mass appeal of Pat Canella or the mass sales of Did we see him? Nerja has slowly grown and with the odd sale now and then has got to within 2 of Did we see him?

I thought of the idea for the story when I left Lac La Biche (shown on the cover) in Nov 2009. With the ice slowly forming fingers at the edge, it looked so pretty, yet I knew how deadly it can be.

Flying across the ice fields I wondered what it would have been like to be down there in all the whiteness, snow-blindness is real problem, it as bad a heat mirages.

This is not the highest rank it has made, at the start of the month it was at  23,860 but I am pleased that it shows again at 36,771.

No comments:

Post a Comment