Tuesday 17 July 2012

Strange dreams

Ingobernable



Last night I had a  weird dream. I dreamed I found a TV series from Mexico that I had been searching for two decades for on my Amazon Fire Stick

To those who read this blog that may not seem odd as you'd realise I do watch a lot of TV from Spain, and Spanish is soken mainly in Mexico. The odd thing, other than finding a working link to the series is that I would be seeking a series that far back in a foreign language.

I put the dream down to watching the series Ingobernable with the beautiful Kate del Castillo in, then searching information about the series Narcos out online.


1 comment:

  1. Here is a thought. Last night I was so low, I dreamt I saw the green arrows showing rising popularity of some books. What if in my hour of desperation my subconscious created them.

    To give me some much needed encouragement, I know it's far fetched but does explain the massive rises with no sales.

    If you read Chronicles, you would know how weird I can be but this is too far left field.

    ReplyDelete