Wednesday 6 June 2012

WIP Update

                                     Down in the Dump
A horror story set in India.
Betaal is finished and on sale at   https://www.draft2digital.com/book/1091334; this turned out to be a short story of 10 pages.

A romance set in Spain.
This story will require a major reworking, I found out that during my data clearance schemes this month, I deleted about half of the pages of this story, not to worry. I can recall most, if not all, of what I had written.
A travel and romance story that crosses Europe and goes to India. The Unspoken Truth is in the WIP stage at 14 pages so far; there could be two versions coming out of this story. 
The shorter edition is a stand-alone short story.

The longer version of the story is listed as "A Homecoming Special Edition", as I made an error putting the draft of it online, but it is a new story from the original "A Homecoming https://www.draft2digital.com/book/621255" story, as the story now goes to Spain, and India, rather than going to Israel. This story only goes through Israel on its route to India.

I will continue to finish my selection, if only for my satisfaction, as most of the stories I do from now on will only be for my blog as ebook sales have ceased.

No comments:

Post a Comment