Wednesday 16 January 2013

Curtain calls

 Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the final curtain call for two great stories, neither got the readers they deserved but that was beyond my control.

 With little or no interest in them, Ms Canella and Mr. Johnson will soon be departing the scenes.


Patti has been on sale for almost a year an other than a brief flash in June 2012, she has struggled from the start.
                                    Mark has not sold since his introduction back in July, despite winning an award, going to an award show and now going to the publishers in Maryland. With Book 2 on its way as you read this I don't think things will change despite the on line interest.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Paula. There was no need, but I am grateful and I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have realised that you're in a unique position as the only person with a copy of Chronicles that has the award seal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chronicles, Hunted Down and the Patti multi-pack are now on sale at an INSANELY LOW price

    ReplyDelete