Friday 6 November 2015

Doppelgangers

Doubles
Kari Matchett
  
Patti Chabot

There is a theory in the world of science, that we may have a doppelganger on the planet. I have met people I thought I knew, only to find I was mistaken, and I have passed people I thought I knew but didn't they were the person I knew; only to be questioned why I didn't stop to chat - perhaps, the theory is correct.

Years ago, when I was stationed at RAF Lossiemouth, in Scotland, I had a pen pal in New Zealand who told me one of their TV presenters was my double. I have to say, I pity him if he looks like me.


This week, I realized a lady I used to know in Canada bears a strong similarity to Canadian actress Kari Matchett.
It took me such a long time to see the likeness because I didn't have a lot of contact with the lady in Alberta.



No comments:

Post a Comment