Friday 12 April 2024

The day of the Solved Mysteries

 I am on a roll today


I am feeling good today, not only have two of my DVD selection on eBay sold, but I solved two mysteries.
The first was, where did I put the stamps I took in my room; I could recall taking them in as I had DVDs to post, but for days I couldn't find them. They were on my cabinet, not in the stack.

The second mystery came in three parts.
A- I thought I had bought two duplicates, as I put two of the films in a boxset from ebay for sale. I found out I was mistaken; I had doubled one film as I had it in another boxset, but the two others were loners.
The second part was I had trouble locating one of the films; I knew I had to have it, I had the other two in the set, and I recall watching it to keep. I found this disc in the drawer of my desk a few moments ago.
The final part relates to the fist set I mentioned. I have a set of six Black and White films from the 50's, and 60's from India. I recently bought the film Sadhna without realising I had it int the 50's selection, so I have two films to add to the collection this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment