Friday 12 April 2024

Alan Place - The Ladies man

 Under no pressure


Before I go further, the title does NOT mean, I consider myself as a man who thinks he is attactive to the ladies, and plays with their afections - I always considered myself unattractive - and still do.
I consider myself a gentleman, who always considers a lady's feelings are as imprtant as his own.

My title refers to the knowledge that going back to my days is school I thought I would have done better doing Domestic Science rather than Woodwork, or Metalwork, but being a boy I was pushed into subjects I had no interest in; my wife felt the same, from the oppostie side, she wanted to do woodwork but had to do DS.
I like doing thngs most men are supposed to dislike such as shopping, and cooking.
Among the jons I would have liked are being a radio operator, or being a mechanic.
Now, my wife is happy that I have taken over the kitchen, as it leaves her free to catch up on her sewing tasks.
I think one of the reasons I get on better with ladies, than men, is I feel I'm not in competition with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment