Sunday, 12 March 2017

I ran out of imagination

The novella that wasn't
 I was hoping that I could make my story  disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-writingworld/shavua_tov_adrianna/ run to the region of 40,000 words, so I could bring the story out as a book.

 Sadly, with the lack of interest in my previous e-novellas, I think 10,000 words will be nearer the end point.

For many years, I was in the mindset of writing contest length stories (5,000 words max). For a short while, the stories flowed and the lengths continued to grow, I ended my last e-novella www.draft2digital.com/book/34522 at 35,000 words, I could have gone on longer but I had the feeling nothing was going to happen when I ended the story, and I was right.

 Eighteen months after it was launched and still no sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment