Sunday, 5 February 2017

Why?

Who cares?
If I thought there was a possibility that in five years, my ten-year fight for recognition as a writer would bring results - I wouldn't be so depressed - however, I feel that isn't going to be the case.

I've tried about 20 small publishing houses, and most don't even send a reply, The ones that do answer have sent a standard reply that I can read the end from the end of the first line.

For a while, I considered writing stories for my blog, but that like most of the internet is a pointless venture when I consider the vast amount of links possible to the few readers I'd get.

As an example, this blog will be going out to Google, Facebook, and Twitter, if I am fortunate I will get about 60 readers for this post.
Is it any wonder, I gave up writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment