Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Welcome my Greek friends

Romance in the Greek Isles
For lovers of romance, I recommend When times comes by Cat Nicolaou.This young lady has brought out several novellas recently, all of the highest quality.

Greek readers are the latest addition to my expanding network of 'blog readers.
Greece is another country that I would love to visit, and I have a friend in Greece who did invite me over - sadly, health issues and finances limit my travel. 
Healthwise, Greece is not a good place for me as I suffer from sunburn, migraines, and heat stroke but the cultural & historical value of a voyage to the Isles would be a dream come true for me. 

One of the reasons I wanted to go is to visit the site where the poet  Rupert Brooke is buried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment