Saturday, 8 October 2016

Immigration

Brexit concerns
Several years ago, I was on the point of emigrating to Canada. To live there, I needed to have a place to live, a job and someone to vouch for my character. I also needed to become a citizen and abide by their laws.

 If I had entered the country illegally, as the current Muslim invasion is doing, I would have no grounds to complain if I got expelled; especially if I was causing trouble and trying to bring the country to its knees - as the vast amount of Islamic terrorists are doing to Europe

These people have no desire to attempt to join our society; the countries they left have little - if any - health standards. Already, we see the rise in diseases that the Western world had all but eradicated in the past century.

No comments:

Post a Comment