Friday, 19 August 2016

World Photo Day

In a past life

The photo on the head of the post is one I took in Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada http://www.laclabiche.worldweb.com/. I took the photo on the last evening I was in LLB, in Nov 2009. Like many of the covers of my e-books  www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B0076M5BNG /   
alsdomain.weebly.com/barnes--noble.html it is from my selections taken over the years.

 In the past, I did make a little money fromPhotography. My first venture was for the Drama club at RAF Lossiemouth for my friends, and my last venture was for the final Bridgnorth Folk Festival  alsdomain.weebly.com/free-reads/bridgnorth-folk-festival. The festival is still running, but it became so popular it had to move to Shrewsbury  shrewsburyfolkfestival.co.uk/.

 While Bridgnorth flourished the Cheltenham Folk Festival  I used to attend has been forced to cut back to a shorter event  www.soglos.com/music/37729/Folk-Three-Festival-at-Cheltenham-Town-Hall.



No comments:

Post a Comment