Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Pokemon

Brexit

A friend pointed out that the same generation who "claim Brexit will ruin their lives are now, not only chasing invisible Pokemon but are risking not only their lives but the lives of the brave men and women of the RNLI. Recently, people searching for Pokemon got stranded on Birnbeck Pier. Other than the danger to lives, these people have no idea how much their stupidity cost the charity.

The voters for #Brexit rest our case if this is the mentality of the #Remoaners, perhaps it is a good thing that the older generation saved the country from doom the failed German economy would have imposed on Europe.

If you think I have no idea of the risks involved in sea rescues, read my e-book Lifeboat heroes. The story is a fictionalised version of events that are part of my family history - I have the front page of the paper showing my Uncle Len receiving his medal as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment