Saturday, 20 August 2016

Brexit

  An economic choice



 I keep getting emails from  www.labourleave.org.uk/    based on the premise that because I voted for Brexit  www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/20/brexit-eu-referendum-economy-project-fear, I had to be a Labour voter. I hadn't voted Labour since the days of the Miner's Strikes when the country was held hostage.

 I guarantee, the last party I'd vote for is Labour.Jeremy Corbyn is hand-in-hand with the IRA, and his opponent Owen Smith is hand-in-glove with ISIS.

 Any right thinking person would never vote Labour again.
  When I vote, I vote www.conservativehome.com/. I say again, when I voted #LeaveEU, I voted for what I thought was best for the #UK; my choice had nothing to do with politics - I voted out in 1973 - when I did vote Labour. My choice was an economic decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment