Monday, 4 January 2016

I became too good

Mentally blocking my work out
I'm not being arrogant

Before you think this is a claim to my arrogance, I'll let you know, you couldn't be further from the truth if you tried. 

To some people who don't read the blog, my lack of published work last year could look like I was sitting on the success of my series  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.VoqOLVWLTnA. To the people who read this, and know me, the answer goes far beyond success, as you'll read.

Blocking my drive
 As I stated, the headline has nothing to do with me being arrogant. It refers to my ability to block the stories I thought about writing, to the extent I made myself not think of story writing for several months. In the beginning, it was hard but as time progressed it became easier to not do anything.

There was a time, when not writing for days would have driven me wild but one day the truth dawned - why bother? For what I get, it isn't worth worrying, and nobody cares anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment