Thursday, 31 December 2015

Likely 2016 headlines

#Likely2016Headlines

#BestSelling author succumbs to a life in a wheelchair.
Yes, it is a truth I need to accept, this year (2016), I may well end up in a wheelchair. My condition is so bad that I need painkillers just to walk a few steps. I'm not complaining as I am passed the time when I thought I'd require a wheelchair  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/am-i-prepared.html#.VoUwlFWLTnA

When I learned I had #EDS I did some research online and came to the conclusion there is no way of avoiding this life. I am just glad the Lord allowed me the extra ten years - I expected to be in the chair by 50.

Forgestriker 300
With only Five sales needed to reach 300, I expect my #BestSeller #ebook Forgestriker to reach its 300th sale, in January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment