Monday, 7 December 2015

Can I live with myself?

A new age of ethics
Chasing the dollar
Until now, the main thing holding me back has been my strict ethical code of not writing about things I don't use, all that changes in the New Year. 

I have been asked in the past by Asians to write about things ranging from sex stories to online gambling, until now I considered most were scams - especially after getting ripped off by two people for work I did and didn't get paid. That is one reason I don't apply for online writing jobs.

Reviews
There is a lot of money to be made writing reviews, who cares if I haven't been to the place I promote? Gone are the days when I cared, or worried the falsehood would damage my reputation as a writer. To damage a reputation, you need to have one to be damaged, and I have no reputation to damage -  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/bristols-award-winning-writer.html#.VmVv7FXhDnA

I can make three months wages in one article - can I live with myself? Hell, yeah! 

Sex
 If you've seen my covers, you'll recognize one factor there are no sexual images on the covers, this is another thing holding my sales down - that is going to change next year. 

Moral compass
 While my ethics has been my guide in the past, they have also cost me dearly, in 2012 I turned down my only contract offer because I wasn't happy with what I was asked to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment