Thursday, 5 November 2015

The cat on my lap

Furry friends in a forever home
This is Midnight - AKA Ninja - he is one of my furry friends and a total tease. He sees himself as the tiny kitten he was when he came here three years ago.  His actions often get him in trouble with our other furry friends, but he knows we'll forgive him. 

It isn't easy, trying to write with a furry friend on my lap LOL. But what else can a mad cat lover do? I love all my furry friends and I am so glad they have a Forever home

You can read about Ninja's early days in Snowflakes on my lashes; charity book by The Peacock writers  http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-peacock-writers.html#.VjthltXhDnA. Please, remember this is for charity, none of the people involved in the book see any income from the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment