Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Thanks from Grammarly

My Policy
Grammarly 
 Readers of this blog will be used to the format I use. If somebody helps me, if I can help then in a small way by a mention in here, I am always happy to oblige.

Later on this month, I will be writing an article for my friend Julia's website at http://indiependents.org/ about the value of this site. The article will outline my faults, and how Grammarly has corrected my writing style, as well as the ease of use of the software compared to Word.

In that vein, I pass onto you a message I received today from the software site - Grammarly

My name is Nick, and I work at Grammarly.
I just read “Re-writing a classic” on hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com and saw that Grammarly was mentioned as a useful grammar checker. We’re so excited that mentioned us to your readers!
To help interested readers find out even more about us, would you mind adding the following Grammarly link to your post: https://www.grammarly.com/grammar-check? This page not only offers details about our products and services but provides access to our free Chrome and Safari browser extensions.
As a small thank-you for adding a link, we would love to give you a free one-month premium Grammarly account. If you’d like me to set up your Grammarly Premium account, or if you just have questions, please let me know.
Cheers,
Nick
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikolas Baron
- Online Partnerships Team -
(234) 200-6432
Grammarly Inc. 548 Market Street, #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104
M23.2


No comments:

Post a Comment