Sunday, 18 October 2015

Another one bites the dust

59 and holding 
How today will be remembered by me

People's birthdays are usually remembered as happy times. For me, today was anything but happy. 

I've had back pains for most of the day - to the extent I can't stand. Any movement causes pain like a chisel being thrust in my spine. 

Draft2Digital 
 The good news is my e-book Forgestriker sold her eighth copy of the month and is set - hopefully - to complete a threepeat.

Kobo
The sad part of the day is nobody bought a book from my Kobo page, so, I'll need to buy one to get some money back after nearly four years on the site. 

Amazon 
 Not that it will make any difference to my sales, my Kindle rating on Amazon has begun to rise after months of constant falling.


No comments:

Post a Comment