Saturday, 31 October 2015

A closed book

I was asked
Several friends have asked me if I planned to write about my time in the Royal Air Force. The requests came about because of a short story I wrote on a writing site I used to frequent. 

Near death experiences
 The stories first appeared in a selection on the site Bookrix and scared my friends. As I have often said It's one thing to read about near death experiences and another to know somebody who has witnessed it

My encounters can be read on the site #Inkitt where I wrote about a terrifying ski lift experience, or on my friend Julias' blog at http://indiependents.org/, or the Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/TheIndiePENdents/?fref=ts.

The reason for not writing more than the beginning few pages is simple. I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading about me. A few years ago on LinkedIn, I was again approached about writing my story, this time by a services charity group, the idea fell through as a publisher couldn't be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment