Friday, 12 June 2015

I couldn't stop myself

I was lost


I write, therefore I am
 I know I said I was finished with the blog, and at the time I said that I meant it. The truth is as a writer each day not writing was becoming not only more boring, but more painful. I have always had a great number of ideas for stories, rarely a day goes by when I don't think of an idea. 

Sales, and readers
 The two biggest factors to making my decision were the few sales of my e-books, and the few readers of the blog. Although my on line paper https://paper.li/f-1426008357 is thriving, this bears little fruit for me as it is a conduit to promote other papers. My Twitter page https://twitter.com/alanwplace has had a dramatic increase in mentions, and readers this month, but again this has yielded little for me. 

Midsummer Dreams
 Over the next few months, various projects will be undertaken. I intend to close down the award winning Chronicles of Mark Johnson series, and bring to an end the stories of Pat Canella; probably with a fitting crossover plot. 
I have in mind a couple of stories which are not usually thought of as being in my field - there again - until last year I hadn't written any sci-fi, and look what happened.
One is a WW2 romance mystery thriller, and the other is a Heminwayesque relaxed look at life. 

Forgestriker
 For lovers of my hit series http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.VXrZVlWUzGc there will be new stories coming out, and the possibility of a book as well as the e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment