Friday, 26 June 2015

Beyond my expectations

I had hopes

Forgestriker sets a new record

Forgestriker
 The series http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.VY1MuECUzGd has set many sales records over the past 16 months, but none mean more than the main book selling ten copies in a month. This record finally beats the jinx set two and a half years ago by my Amazon best seller Holding Richmond

I hoped one day the record for the monthly sales for one book held by Holding Richmond would fall, but as time went on I dismayed that any book would sell more than 7 copies a month. This month, both Forgestriker, and Sons of Baal look set to beat the record. 

Sales for the series
The series has sold 304 e-books and made $200.94c. I can't thank my readers enough. A little known fact, from Christmas to New Year the series was free to download, and nobody took advantage of the offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment