Thursday, 25 June 2015

A fire storm of a success story

Draft2Digital expand again

Oyster join with D2D

Draft2Digital
 If you read my posts you will probably get tired of me praising Draft2Digital, but the firm works wonders and is always expanding. The latest distributor to join is a service called Oyster. To all who think Amazon is the be all and end all of sales - I say - yesterday I sold more e-books than I do most six month periods on Amazon.

Forgestriker sets new records
 I would like to thank my readers for making Forgestriker such a huge success. The book has now passed the magic 10 sales in a month mark, and the series sold as a whole for the third time last night. With the sales from last night, not only did I pass the 20 sale a month post, but you pushed the sales to a new record of 25 sales in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment