Monday, 11 May 2015

400

You did it

Al's Delights
The Booktrap
 Last night the on line paper https://paper.li/f-1426008357 reached its 400th reader. I thank you for making the paper a success. I will never know who, or where you are, but it's nice to know something I did pleased people. in the two days since I did my midweek update, the numbers have jumped from 381 to 400,

Google books
After an early rush of sales on Google, my opinion is the site after being on there for a month is it is only marginally better than Amazon, if you read my posts you'll know that is no recommendation at all, considering they have over 7 million people listed as readers on the site. My choice - and that is all it is - as what works for some, doesn't work for all, is Draft2Digital. They are an expanding distribution network,their connection with Barnes and Noble has been a godsend to me.

My work
 With the success of the paper, I am going to continue spreading the news. I have been coaxed to continue writing, even though the last quarter has seen a constant down trend in my sales
 

No comments:

Post a Comment