Thursday, 2 April 2015

Zharmae publishing house

Zharmae

  As a result of the recent PitMad day, when agents asked authors to pitch their books to them via tweets. I was contacted by an agent from Edmonton, Alberta. The weird thing was the lady asked me "Had I pitched my story?" 
My best seller
 











  I had pitched 3 stories during the sessions, and never expected anything to happen. I rarely expect anything, that way it's hard to be disappointed, and easy to be pleased. 
The Award Winner
  The upshot of the chat was the lady put me in contact with a small publisher of Fantasy stories in Spokane, Washington. Zharmae publishing house http://www.zharmae.com/ had a slightly rocky start, but I looked over the site, and despite claims of dubious covers, I was not unimpressed for a small house. 

My first novella

No comments:

Post a Comment