Thursday, 2 April 2015

Warhammer 40K

Warhammer 40K
     It had been my wish for a long time to write for the hallowed shelves ofWarhammer 40k  http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000 and this year I was given the opportunity to impress the editors. I blew it, in my eagerness to impress, I didn't check for grammar/typos, a few days after the window closed I checked my entry. I was so disappointed at what I sent in, I know, and so do my friends, I am a far better writer than the sample I sent but it's in the past now. 

    I am going to use the updated story as one of my own Sci-Fi stories, and try to make it pay for me, as Forgestriker has. Sons of Baal which starts the Forgestriker came from an idea for a story I was going to try and send in, but they were't interested. The book has since become my second best seller on Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment