Tuesday, 14 April 2015

PAY Twitter?????


TWITTER
PAY Twitter??? I can tell you now - that is NOT going to happen on my watch - over the past week I had SIX people read this blog from Tweets; when you consider how many followers, and followers of followers myself and members of The Booktrap have between us, it is pitiful.

Al's Delights
 Last night our news letter https://paper.li/f-1426008357 gained FOUR new readers, to put that into perspective, that is as many people read the blog from Twitter this week. Am I worried about losing Twitter-No. Will I pay to be seen on Twitter-No. 
Another advantage is I won't keep massing followers, and followers of followers who are doing no more than playing silly numbers games to boost their numbers, and mean less than nothing to me. I would rather have 231 people reading our letter because they ARE interested in our work, than millions of followers who couldn't care, or don't know what we are about.

No comments:

Post a Comment