Saturday, 11 April 2015

New contributions

New friends

  The reason I haven't blogged over the last two night is I have been too tired. I don't usually go out for more than an hour or two at a time, and rarely two days running. The reason I went out was to find a replacement for my old laptop-I now have a Chromebook

 Going out for four or five hours on each day made me so tired I couldn't concentrate on my blog. Another side effect is my right leg - the one with the tendon - hasn't stopped aching since last night.

 Over the next few weeks, I hope you'll notice some of my good friends from The Booktrap http://thebooktrap.weebly.com/book-directory.html contributing to the blog, this will not only boost our groups profile, but hopefully entice you to take a look at some of the books for sale by our authors- seen on the banner above.

No comments:

Post a Comment