Monday, 27 April 2015

Early ghost stories for sale on Google

Indie Book Lounge

US anthology publications
2011
In 2011 I had my two earliest ghost stories - The ghost of St. Mary's, and The Rocking Lantern published in a US anthology http://www.amazon.com/dp/1475282982. TRL was the editor's favourite. The books are now available on Google books.

Indie Book Lounge
 The publication of the books left a bad taste with me, why? The editor published the stories, but didn't give me a link to buy copies; for years I thought he'd scammed me - I never got payment for any sales of the anthology. It wasn't until two years ago that I tracked the link on Amazon. 

Updated 
 The editions of the individual stories are better quality than in the anthology. The books are available from Barnes and Noble, Googlebooks, and Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment